Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rev. Dr. Helen Carry:


Sometimes you hear a name for years and wonder what they would be like, should you ever get the opportunity to meet them face to face. In August of this year I had to privilege of speaking at the International New Thought Alliance World Congress in Chicago and was introduced to one of those people that I had great respect for and truly admire. Rev. Dr. Helen Carry is one of the Associate Minister's at Rev. Dr. Johnnie Coleman's "Christ Universal Temple" in Chicago. As a fan of Rev. Johnnie's for many years, I had often heard mention Rev. Carry's name and knew that if she were working with Dr. Coleman, she had to be top notch.
I found upon meeting her, that she was gracious, kind and attentive to each person that she spoke with and that alone endeared her to me. In my travels and dealings with other minister's, author's and various celebrities you tend to find that some are not as warm and inviting as others. Rev. Helen is the real thing. She walks her talk, lives her principles and empowers you simply by loving you into the realization that you are a child of God.
I will be interviewing her on my radio show this afternoon and I am knowing that it will be an outstanding hour of inspiration and love.
Thank you Rev. Helen Carry for being centered in your connectedness with Spirit and being a powerful teacher to so many.

1 comment: